Why should I buy a Nylex tank?
Nylex have a wide range of tanks. From the compact Nylex 330 litre RainSaver all the way up to the massive 45,400 litre tank, Nylex offers a choice of sizes and contemporary colours to suit your needs, whether it be for a backyard, a farm, a factory, or a sports ground.
Each Nylex rainwater tank is:
- Built for tough Australian conditions and certified to AS/NZS4766:2006 and ISO 9001:2008
- Manufactured using chemically inert, virgin, food grade polyethylene ensuring water quality for the lifetime of the tank
- UV stabilised and will not rot, rust or corrode
- Made from a single, seam-free mould with no joins or other potential leakage points
- Supplied with a Ten Year Warranty
- Recyclable – which means it can be reused again in the manufacture of a wide variety of products
- Fitted with a standard overflow, strainer and brass outlet or spinweld for easy connection
- Available in a full range of contemporary colours that never need painting
- Fitted with mosquito-proof mesh filters on all inlets and overflows
- Designed with built in lifting lugs or hand grips (not available on all tanks)